Author Topic: 10.18 NEWLETTER  (Read 82 times)

Offline kaz

• Global Moderator
10.18 NEWLETTER
« on: October 25, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
BUDDY DIVERS NEWSLETTER
www.skiptondivers.co.uk

Thank you to those who came to the last meeting, we are all having a good time until a karaoke singer virtually cleared the pub with her rendition of ‘Don’t cry for me Argentina’ Ouch!!
Apologies from Bev

DIVING - Graham and KBSAC will no doubt be out training at Capernwray throughout the year, just call Graham to find out when they are next available and join them.

TRIPS
Looking forward to 2019/20:
Do we want to arrange any trips for next year?? We didn’t do many trips this year, if you have any requests to go away, either diving or just for a sociable weekend, let me know

Not much going on at the moment is anybody going to brave a dive over winter?

Underwater Hockey - Davy Diver has started an underwater hockey session at Skipton. If anybody is interested then please go to the MISC section on the Forum, for more details or contact Davydiver with a message.  Why not give it a try?

SOCIAL
We have booked the Christmas Do at Stephano’s in Silsden for FRIDAY 30th NOV at 8.30 for some great food and company. 8 people from KBSAC and 10 from SBD. Meet at the Kings about 7.30 for some drinks and then onward to Stephano’s to eat at 8.30pm.
(For the SBD diners you owe me £10 non returnable deposit each please, beforehand at the meeting or on the night –thank you K) Don’t forget your Christmas Cards!

Next meeting THURSDAY 1st Nov at the Kings.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2018, SimplePortal